Skip to main content

A Farewell to Pugley


As some of you know, and some of you don't know, Ashley moved out this week. A couple of weeks ago she quit/got fired from her job at Lorente. No one is really sure which. So this week she packed up all their stuff and took off for Michigan on Wednesday. We are so sad to see Ashley go. On the bright side, the pug is gone! I cannot explain how much better it has been here without the annoying pug snorting and snarfing all over the place.


A Farewell to Pugley
Oh farewell ugly pug,
We will not miss you.
We never desired to hug or to kiss you.
You coat stank.
Your breath was rank.
(You ate other dogs poo)
You made us cry,"Ugg!"
We will not miss you,
the ugliest pug.

Your snorting and snarfing
We really could not bear
When you picked your nose with your tongue
It made us feel like barfing
For our yard their is no repair
You have scratched it and bruised it
Till nothing can be done.
You made us cry "Ugg!"
We will not miss you,
the grossest, nastiest, most repulsivest pug.

Comments

Jessica said…
hahahaha this is hilarious. I'm glad I got to meet Pugley. It makes this farewell even more meaningful.

Question: How do I get my list of blogs to show if the person has updated or not? It looks like you and Chrissy have your list of blogs showing and dumb me can't figure it out. I'm so slow about this stuff. Is it something with the rss feed?

Popular posts from this blog

Getaway to Ticks Bend....I Mean Beavers Bend State Park

 Back in April, we decided we needed to do a short family getaway after the semester was over. The last time we'd been on vacation just to vacation (not going to see family in CO) was when we went to San Antonio when Maddy was 3 months old. We found Beavers Bend State Park close to Broken Bow, OK and decided to go there. We booked a cabin in the state park and eagerly awaited the day we could take off for our getaway. We left on Sunday afternoon and stayed through Tuesday afternoon. It was short, but so fun and relaxing. We had no computer and no cell phones while we were up there. We just got to enjoy being around each other and the beautiful scenery.  We built a fire and roasted some marshmallows. Also popped some jiffy pop. Aaron had never done one of those before.  This is a 100 year old cabin they had at the visitor center. I like the mud chinking ( I think that's what it's called). A couple named Comma and Mabel lived in the cabin when the CCC was building t...

Geneticist

We went to see the genetic counselor this morning at 10. What we found out was hopeful for now, although we'll have to continue watching to see how thing develop. She said from what the doctors had communicated to her and from the initial results of the fish test (test for the chromosomal defects) and because I have been feeling the baby move every day, right now she thinks the baby may have a condition called Amyoplasia Congenita. This is a condition where the baby develops normally except for the hands and feet which can be corrected through orthopedic treatment, at least to some extent. People with this condition can live normal lives. This is obviously the best news we've had all week and much better than where we were a week ago. However, this isn't a diagnosis. We still need to watch the baby's development and also get the complete results from the chromosomal testing. BUT we are so thankful that today we have good news and something to hope for. For those (like m...

Birthing Class Finale/Shower

We had a busy weekend! Saturday we finished up our birthing class and learned lots of new and helpful information. We were there for 7 hours this time. The class was very good but I was so ready to stop sitting for a little bit at the end. I think both of us feel glad we went but also just completely bombarded with information that it's going to take a little bit to process. Guess that's what happens when you try to learn everything in two days. At the end of our class our teacher came up to us and suggested that we contact one of her friends that is a Doula. For those of you who don't know (I didn't know what this was before I took this class) a doula is like a birthing coach that helps you through the labor process. A lot of people that want to have a natural labor (no pain meds, etc.) us a doula. I had never thought I would be interested in this. In fact, up to the moment that the teacher suggested this lady, it wasn't even an option in my mind. We had shared a l...