Skip to main content

Pictures that make me laugh

Gangsta Maddy. She is reading the Bible though!

Playing dress up with Daddy

Little Jackie O meets mariachi band
MMMMMMM! Corndog! I can't believe she ate the whole thing!

Must have sun glasses to properly eat an ice cream sundae
If sunglasses are not available, Mr. Potato head glass are a great sub for fashionable eyewear

Say cheese!

Maddy stroller buddies. Nothing beats going for a walk and then cuddling up with your best but for nap time. And you never have to leave the stroller!

Maddy was trying to crawl up the hill. You've got to give this girl a 10 on the determination scale

Maddy found this old paci in the toy bin, put it in her mouth, and announced that she was Baby Bethany. :)

Texting. Wonder who she got that idea from?

This is the smile Maddy gets on her face when she watches a movie with a baby animal. This particular animal was the baby fox in the fox and the hound

Comments

s&sjohnson08 said…
I giggled at every picture! Maddy is CUTE! I LOVELOVELOVE the crawling up the hill picture. Her determination is powerful and inspiring!
Drs Meyer said…
THANK YOU so much for putting up some pictures :) I know that it gets busy, but I so miss being there and being a part of this adventure with Maddy :) Love the glasses pictures especially!!! I can totally see her doing so many of her funny antics and can't wait to see her in person! Need some pictures of you, A, and Tam too!!!
Brittany said…
EXCELLENT! Loved the pics. Too cute.
Jessica said…
Aw, I love these pictures!!! The last one is just the cutest little smile. I think I started mirroring her smile when I looked at her smiling. Couldn't help it! Great great great pictures!
bee said…
These pictures are just awesome. I have seen some of them already, but they make me laugh over and over. Maddy, you go girl. Talk about determination! I love you. Thx Holly for posting and sharing. Miss you all.

Popular posts from this blog

Getaway to Ticks Bend....I Mean Beavers Bend State Park

 Back in April, we decided we needed to do a short family getaway after the semester was over. The last time we'd been on vacation just to vacation (not going to see family in CO) was when we went to San Antonio when Maddy was 3 months old. We found Beavers Bend State Park close to Broken Bow, OK and decided to go there. We booked a cabin in the state park and eagerly awaited the day we could take off for our getaway. We left on Sunday afternoon and stayed through Tuesday afternoon. It was short, but so fun and relaxing. We had no computer and no cell phones while we were up there. We just got to enjoy being around each other and the beautiful scenery.  We built a fire and roasted some marshmallows. Also popped some jiffy pop. Aaron had never done one of those before.  This is a 100 year old cabin they had at the visitor center. I like the mud chinking ( I think that's what it's called). A couple named Comma and Mabel lived in the cabin when the CCC was building t...

Geneticist

We went to see the genetic counselor this morning at 10. What we found out was hopeful for now, although we'll have to continue watching to see how thing develop. She said from what the doctors had communicated to her and from the initial results of the fish test (test for the chromosomal defects) and because I have been feeling the baby move every day, right now she thinks the baby may have a condition called Amyoplasia Congenita. This is a condition where the baby develops normally except for the hands and feet which can be corrected through orthopedic treatment, at least to some extent. People with this condition can live normal lives. This is obviously the best news we've had all week and much better than where we were a week ago. However, this isn't a diagnosis. We still need to watch the baby's development and also get the complete results from the chromosomal testing. BUT we are so thankful that today we have good news and something to hope for. For those (like m...

We Need Your Prayers

Many of you have probably heard all ready, but Aaron and I got some devastating news today. Our baby will probably not survive outside the womb. They did an amneostasis this afternoon to test for chromasomal defects, which is what they think it is right now. I know I am spelling everything wrong so I hope what I write makes enough sense for everyone to understand what is going on. The specialist we went to see feels that it is triploidy or triamias 18. Those may not be the right names but they are two of the three chromasomal defects. The other is down's syndrome. He did not feel that it was down's. The other two defects are fatal so if we carry the baby to term it will not live but for a few days or hours if one of the defects above is the problem. We will know in 2days. If it is not one of those then we will have to go to a cardiologist and a genetic counselor. The baby had clubbed hands and feel and it's heart is not formed correctly and is not in the right place. Becau...